Intrepid Advisors LLC is a specialized business advisory firm offering expertise and consulting services relating to federal and state Research & Development Tax Credits.
Over the past 25 years, Intrepid Advisors has been highly successful in obtaining the maximum allowable R&D Tax Credits for our clients who are located in both the United States and Canada. Our outstanding success rate, which speaks for itself, stems from our extensive knowledge and experience relating to the tax regulations associated with the R&D tax credits, and our expert staff comprised of senior engineers, scientists, tax accountants and other technical advisors who have worked in a variety of industries.
Unlike other R&D Tax Credit Practitioners…
- Intrepid Advisors is a team of technological specialists comprised of highly educated and qualified engineers, scientists, and accountants with broad industrial experience.
- We have expert knowledge of the IRS regulations relating to the research tax credit, IRC Section 41, as well as the regulations pertaining to the research credits offered by about 40 states.
- We have extensive experience in recognizing qualified research activities and expenditures.
- Our time-proven methodology has been proven to deliver maximum benefit to our clients.
- We have conducted thousands of research tax credit studies and documented thousands of qualified research projects.
- We have extensive IRS and state audit experience, and provide our clients audit support at no cost.
- We have maintained a 100% success rate, never having had a claim denied.
- We work directly with our clients and their accounting firm.
- Our process saves valuable time and resources within the engineering and finance departments.
- Our “fixed fee” rates are very competitive, and based on an estimate of time and resources necessary for each specific project.
- Our fees are NOT based on a percentage of the tax credit.
- Our clients typically realize a cash return on investment of 5-10 times our fee.
- In addition to R&D tax credit studies for U.S. firms, we can provide SR&ED tax credit studies for Canadian companies.
- We do not require clients to sign long-term contracts.
- Our performance, success rate and quality of service result in high client loyalty.
Let us put our expertise to work for you!